NOTE: APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL SUMMER 2019
At BuildFire, we don’t just build apps. We build communities.
BuildFire is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Platform that enables businesses to rapidly build mobile apps that save costs, reduce risk, and engage audiences. In addition to the already robust suite of prebuilt features, BuildFire’s dynamic and scalable SDK supports an infinite amount of integrations and custom features. Anyone can operate, manage, and administer your application, with no special training, which will reduce long-term development costs, maintenance, and more.
Who? College Students
What? $1000 scholarship
When? Due July 15
Why? We’re excited to see what creative ideas you can come up with!
Here To Help
We believe that the design, development, and production of mobile apps shouldn’t be the exclusive domain of IT departments or professional coders. With our innovative and easy-to-use mobile app creation platform, we seek to help everyone who has ever thought about building an app turn their ideas into reality. This contest is an opportunity to reward students who share our desire to improve the world through building communities and strengthening relationships with technology.
BuildFire’s Scholarship Fund provides $1,000 to two (2) students each, attending or planning to attend a university in the upcoming semester, to be used towards books and tuition.
Terms of Participation
All participants will have to research and submit a 750 – 1,000 word essay on how they would use a mobile app to build or maintain a business.
In the content, make sure to include the following ideas:
- What unique features would the app have.
- How would you engage and create a connection with your users via the app.
How to Apply
Once you have completed the essay you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your full name, telephone number and mailing address.
- The name of the college or university that you currently attend or will be attending.
- Proof that you have, either been accepted or are currently attending the college or university that you specified.
- Your favorite subject.
General Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the Scholarship, a student must:
- Provide verification of enrollment at a United States university
- Be rising freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- Be registered as a full-time student the year after receiving the scholarship
- Have a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Submit a completed essay and all required documents by the application deadline
DETAILS OF SCHOLARSHIP
- BuildFire will award two (2) $1,000 scholarships to two (2) students for the spring and fall semesters
- Essays must be submitted by July 15th and Dec 15th of each calendar year and winners will be announced by Aug 15th and Jan 15th of each year