Mobile Marketing: The Definitive Guide
Mobile Marketing: The Definitive Guide
“The mobile phone is a bit like God – it’s omnipresent.”
– Joana Picq, Jampp.com
The resources within this guide will give you everything you need to know to create your very own stream of revenue selling mobile applications.
In fact, we’ve used these resources to build a multi-million dollar app business in just a few years here at BuildFire, and we’ve helped over 100,000 people get similar results.
For instance, we helped KaleoApps create a $300,000 annual stream of revenue selling mobile apps with NO coding required. And we did all in just 12 months.
AND WE WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN STREAM OF REVENUE WITH MOBILE MARKETING TOO…
Can Mobile Marketing Boost My Sales & Profits?
With 2.6 BILLION people on mobile, there’s countless opportunities for you to connect with qualified prospects and build your very own tribe of dedicated customers and fans.
- According to Techcrunch.com, 35.4% of Black Friday sales last year were made on mobile devices. That’s 19.4% higher than sales just a few years ago.
- Domino’s Pizza created an app for ordering delivery or in-store pickup and saw a 28% rise in half-year pre-tax profits in the UK alone. Actually, mobile devices now account for 52% of their online orders.
- Fandango used a mobile app to sell a whopping 19% of the tickets for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. (If you’re not familiar with that movie… it was freaking HUGE.)
ARE YOU SEEING A TREND HERE?
If you aren’t using a mobile app that encourages more engagement (and purchases) from your customers, then you’re leaving tons of money on the table.
Why wait any longer? Why not get started on your mobile app this week and create a stream of recurring revenue that you can count on?
The Ultimate Guide: Mobile Marketing
FROM MOBILE MARKETING TO RUNNING ADS, THIS GUIDE HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- The Fundamentals of Mobile App Marketing
- Writing an App Description That Generates Downloads
- How to Create Compelling App Store Screenshots
- 598 Profitable App Landing Pages
- 193 Ways to Promote Your App for Free
- Boost Your Mobile Sales with Paid Advertising
- Advanced Mobile Marketing Strategies
- Case Studies of Profitable Mobile Marketing
- The Mobile Marketing Toolkit
These resources will show you everything you need to start marketing your mobile app, from planning your strategy to engaging customers and closing sales.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of creating a profitable marketing strategy that gets people to engage with and download your app like it’s going out of style.
You’ll also learn the costly mistakes and pitfalls you want to avoid, and a whole lot more. So, if you’re ready to create a breakthrough mobile marketing strategy, then check out the links below.
The words you use to describe your app determine whether or not people will download it. So, it’s important to choose the right words – ones that speak to your ideal customers emotions.
You want to “strike a chord”, so people click your link and read about your app with irresistible curiosity… Strong emotion is what drives sales and downloads.
These resources will show you exactly how to write an app description that ranks your app high in the App Store, and persuades people to download your app like hotcakes.
- – 5 Common Myths About App Store Optimization
- – The App Store Optimization Checklist: Top 10 Tips
- – 13 Steps to Perfecting Your App Store Optimization
- – App Store Optimization: 8 Tips for Higher Rankings
- – The Ultimate Guide to Effective App Store Optimization
- – How to Optimize Your Google Play Store App Listing Page
Compelling app screenshots are an essential if you want people to download your app. In fact, the App Store favors the best looking screenshots and punishes bad ones.
Screenshots make up 75% of the listings in the App Store, and aside from your app name and description, they’re the first thing people see when shopping for apps.
So, to be blunt… It’s critical for you to use a screenshot that hooks people’s attention and gets them to check out your app with reckless abandon.
These resources will teach you all about App Store screenshots. You’ll learn about the different types of screenshots, how to optimize your photos, and a whole lot more.
One critical element of mobile marketing is having a well-designed landing page – one with compelling copy that convinces people to download your app.
And one of the most effective ways to create a landing page is to look at the landing pages in your market that are already making tons of sales.
That way, you can get to know your competition, and see what works and what doesn’t.
So, here are a variety of high-converting websites and landing pages you can use to build your very own mobile marketing swipe file to use for inspiration.
These resources will show you the most effective free advertising methods we’ve found for getting people to download apps like there’s no tomorrow.
You’ll learn all sorts of different ways to promote your app. In fact, this list includes 194 proven marketing strategies you can use to generate qualified leads to your mobile app.
- – 10 Free Ways to Market Your App
- – 9 Insider Tips to Promote Your App
- – 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- – 20 Ways to Promote Your App for Free
- – 65 Simple Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- – 25 Creative Ways to Promote Your App for Free
- – 33 Creative Ways to Promote Your App for FREE
- – Top 10 Free Websites to Promote Your Mobile App
- – How to Promote Your Android App – 10 Awesome Tips
“In today’s modern world, people are either asleep or connected.”
– Janice H. Reinold, Marketing Strategist at Rosetta.com
Once you’ve implemented the free advertising methods we’ve shown you above, you can boost your profits even further by using paid advertising such as Google Adwords or Facebook.
The process is simple. But implementing the strategies can be difficult. To make life easy for you, we’ve compiled our very best resources on paid advertising in one place.
With these resources, you’ll learn all about creating profitable advertising campaigns with Google Adwords, Facebook and a whole lot more.
- – 5 Tips for Facebook Mobile Install Ads
- – How to Run App Install Ads On Facebook
- – How to Promote Mobile Apps on Google AdWords
- – 5 Tips for Creating Facebook App Ads That Drive Installs
- – The iOS Developer’s Guide to Facebook Mobile Install Ads
- – 5 Pillars of a Successful Facebook App Install Ad Campaign
- – 5 Steps to Run an App Install Campaign on Google Adwords
- – 7 Things You Must Know to Run an App Install Ad Campaign
“Mobile is not the future, it’s the now. Meet your customers in the environment of their choice, not where it’s convenient for you.”
[thrive_lead_lock id=’15037′]Hidden Content[/thrive_lead_lock]
– Cyndie Shaffstall, Founder of SpiderTrainers.com
If you’re looking to get the most out of your mobile marketing, these resources are for you. Inside, you’ll find tons of advanced marketing strategies you can use to really optimize your profits.
You’ll also learn about the mistakes you want to avoid in your marketing… and hear from experts who’ll tell you exactly how to increase your revenues with mobile marketing, and a whole lot more.
- – Growth Hacking for Mobile Apps
- – How to Optimize Mobile Referrals
- – 7 Unique Secrets to Mobile App Marketing
- – 6 Mobile App Marketing Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- – 10 Growth Hacks to Increase Your App Growth in 2016
- – 10 Powerful Strategies to Boost Mobile App Downloads
- – 10 Experts Tell You Exactly How to Increase App Installs
- – 5 Growth-Hacking Strategies to Increase App Downloads
- – 7 Ways to Carry Out App Marketing Strategies Like a Boss
- – Definitive Guide to App Marketing: 31 Powerful Strategies
- – MSQRD CEO Shares the Secrets Behind the App’s Success
- – App Marketing Strategies That Have Changed the Industry
- – 5 Killer Marketing and Distribution Strategies for Your App
Ever wondered why some mobile apps go viral and others crash and burn? These case studies will show you how billion dollar app empires like Uber, Tinder, and WhatsApp became so popular so quickly.
For instance, you’ll see how Uber went from a luxury car service in San Francisco to being a $3.76 billion company that operates in over 35 cities around the world.
You’ll also see how tons of other profitable apps handle their signup experiences, including: Evernote, Gmail, Instagram, Periscope, OkCupid and dozens of other companies.
So, if you want to see what it takes to make your app go viral, then check out the resources below.
These resources will show you everything you need to create, market, and sell your very own mobile apps… from building apps to analytics to designing apps and running paid advertising.
This toolkit has it all.
We’ve developed this list over the last 3 years, as we built our multi-million dollar app business – BuildFire, and we want to give you the resources you need to get similar results.
So, if you want to make your mobile marketing quick, simple, and painless, then you’ll definitely want to check out these resources.
- BuildFire – BuildFire allows you to quickly and easily create and publish your very own mobile apps. (In fact, 100,000+ businesses and organizations have already created a mobile app with BuildFire.)
- HeapAnalytics – Heap automates the annoying parts of user analytics. No manual event tracking. No messy tracking plans. No custom ETL pipelines.
- Segment – Segment is a single platform that collects, stores, and routes user data to hundreds of tools. They take care of analytics installation, so you can spend more time using your data and less time tracking it.
- Flurry – Flurry lets you analyze how people interact with your mobile apps, and gives you solutions for advertising in apps, as well as a service for applying monetization structures to your mobile apps.
- Mixpanel – Mixpanel helps you analyze the actions people take in your app. An action can be anything – uploading a picture, playing a video, or sharing a post, for example.
- Localytics – Localytics gives you insights and tools to improve mobile apps, user engagement, and customer retention efforts.
- Amplitude – Amplitude provides product analytics to help better companies understand user behavior. Product and marketing teams use it to discover and share insights about user engagement, retention, and revenue.
- App Annie – App Annie provide analytics services and market intelligence so app developers can focus on making apps, not managing reports.
- Apptrace – Apptrace gives you with key data to monitor your app’s performance in the market, including our unique sentiment analysis.
- Balsamiq – Balsamiq is a rapid wireframing tool that helps you work faster and smarter. It reproduces the experience of sketching on a whiteboard on your computer.
- InVision – InVision is a prototyping tool that allows you to quickly and easily create interactive mockups for your designs.
- Sketch – Sketch is a proprietary vector graphics editor for Apple’s macOS, developed by the Dutch company Bohemian Coding.
- SplitMetrics – SplitMetrics is a platform for mobile marketers to A/B test and optimize app store pages for maximum conversion.
- Tapjoy – Tapjoy is a mobile advertising and app monetization platform that allows mobile users to select in-app advertising in exchange for virtual rewards and more.
- Airpush – Airpush gives mobile advertisers access to custom design, media buying, and real-time campaign optimization services.
- Facebook App Installs – Use these guidelines to design an ad for your mobile app that looks good everywhere it appears on Facebook.